• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I didn't see it on the approved list for comps because of the mag well.

They are great for reloads and what not, I just thought I couldn't compete with it. Mine is a 9 so I don't want to shoot limited with it.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Just looked it up in the rulebook...you are correct. If I want to shoot Production I can't put on the extended grips. On the plus side, that saves me from agonizing over spending the money. On the minus side, those extended Nill grips look oh, so sweet!

SS09X8

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would love to start earlier than next year, but I'm sure these training courses, while beneficial, are not free or if I had to guess, cheap either. Heck I still need to pay off the gun. I havenKt had a chance to investigate the ACT courses website yet but I know any sport has an up front cost to get started. Maybe it would be helpful for others considering this sport to have a basic cost summary or estimate not including the gun. So to summarize my situation I'm waiting until next year because of money. In the meantime I will gather up required costs vs "like to do but optional" costs .

ACT league shoots are $25. How much cheaper do you want?

BP100 and IP101 are $45 for four-hour classes.

CP101 is $125. That's still cheap for a one-day class.

You can get an Uncle Mike's instructor's belt for under $25. A decent kydex holster and mag carriers for probably less than $75 unless you have a gun that needs a custom rig.

Top Bottom