• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cattman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Franklin
    Just got a cc offer to attend Cablea's of Lousiville for the day before grand opening on April 10th. Grand opening on the 11th east side of Louisville I-71 N to I-265 S then first exit. Addy is 5100 Norton Healthcare Blvd
    Louisville, KY 40241.

I've had $400 in gift cards put back waiting for this. :D

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I wish it was just a little sooner. A buddy and I are headed to Columbus Saturday to go to the Cabela's there. If the Louisville store was going to be open we'd head down that way so we could hit Bass Pro Shops as well.

Oh well. They don't have a Schmidt's Sausage House in Louisville!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Enjoy a Bahama Momma for me while you're there. I lived in German Village
    during my senior year at THE Ohio State University and ate there often.

Just one?!?!

I'll be hitting the buffet and having a couple of everything along with some man & cheese, green beans, pretzel nuggets and that wonderful beer :rockwoot:

MachIV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be checking this store out asap since I'm in Louisville. I've been wondering if they will stock ammo well(key word). I can guarantee you everbody from every hill and holler will be there on opening day and making a mad dash for the ammo shelves.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I wish it was just a little sooner. A buddy and I are headed to Columbus Saturday to go to the Cabela's there. If the Louisville store was going to be open we'd head down that way so we could hit Bass Pro Shops as well.

Oh well. They don't have a Schmidt's Sausage House in Louisville!

Cabelas in Columbus? Wheeling, WV, yes. Haven't seen one in Columbus tho. New?

boostedtwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Corydon, IN
    Id like to get a invite to the early opening, but havent gotten anything, on another note didnt realize there was so many people on this site around me, im from Corydon, In. Maybe I can actually find some primers, been stuck trying to find small/large pistol primers and large rifle primers.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany

I'd trade BPS in an instant for a Sportsmans Warehouse or Scheels.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    About 10 years ago, Cabela's leased property near Greenwood to open a store, then the economy tanked, and they pulled out. Too bad, I'd have loved to have one nearby.

Cattman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Franklin
    About 10 years ago, Cabela's leased property near Greenwood to open a store, then the economy tanked, and they pulled out. Too bad, I'd have loved to have one nearby.

That was going to be my retirement part-time job. :D Still POD about it. :xmad: Would have been 12 miles from home. They still own the land and pay to have it mowed in the summer.

Last edited:

dusty711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    New Albany on the river
    I am excited about the new Cabelas, have always liked dealing with them. Also I think Bass Pro needs the competition in this area, may help keep prices in line. I like Bass Pro but they are expensive!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom