• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Folks clashed and the cops were caught in the middle, (protecting the neo-Nazi's from their detractors). The PPD managed to tear gas a bunch of people and keep the neo-Nazi's alive to speak their piece another day. The leader of the neo-Nazi's should be familiar to some folks on here. He's J.T. Ready, the guy that some here wanted to go down to AZ and "patrol" the border with.

Neo-Nazi march interrupted by riot in downtown Phoenix

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The leader of the neo-Nazi's should be familiar to some folks on here. He's J.T. Ready, the guy that some here wanted to go down to AZ and "patrol" the border with.

popcorn.gif

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    JT Ready stated that people don't have to like him but they can't throw rocks at him and his nazis.

I agree with him on that and probably nothing else.

I feel for the cops that didn't want to protect the nazis. Some may have - some may not have liked having to do it.

1st amendment isn't only for those with pc messages.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If the media and counter protesters would stay home, these douche bags would fade away. Preaching to the choir isn't very fun.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I guess it's okay to throw rocks at people "not welcome" in this country. Wheres the ACLU when you need them, they must be protecting illegals and their "rights"?

Side note: The Dream Act Amnesty is coming up for vote in the lame duck congress soon.

NumbersUSA | For Lower Immigration Levels - For Lower Immigration Levels is a great place to send faxes and get phone numbers of congressman.
    We've had people here on INGO advocate actually shooting people who are "not welcome" in this country. Which is worse?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    We've had people here on INGO advocate actually shooting people who are "not welcome" in this country. Which is worse?

My very first day on this forum I got in an argument <I know.. what a noob, getting in arguments> with a guy that wanted to go down to AZ, join that Ready guy and slay as many Mexicans as he could coming across the border.

My very first "Rep" was negative from him, and he said " I wouldnt last long on this forum" implying that the majority held opinion here was that "Pink Mist"ing illegal immigrants was "OK".

Took me a few days to figure out this whole forum isnt a bunch of trigger happy middle class white men who think owning guns make them members of the "Justice League", and all moral, civic, and legal considerations be damned.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

Verbally advocating vs. actually throwing rocks, guess I'll go with throwing rocks is worse.

Throwing rocks to defend the illegal hordes just has a special kind of wrong all to itself, thats in addition. It's not just a few illegals anymore its Millions now, that makes it a big deal to me.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Verbally advocating vs. actually throwing rocks, guess I'll go with throwing rocks is worse.

Throwing rocks to defend the illegal hordes just has a special kind of wrong all to itself, thats in addition. It's not just a few illegals anymore its Millions now, that makes it a big deal to me.
    As far as I can see, there were only a couple of rock throwers, (who were likely arrested) and the majority were protesting the neo-Nazi's, not defending some "illegal horde". Seems like the folks of Phoenix don't want those kind of people in their city, just like some people don't want other people in their country.

Top Bottom