• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well the guy that I hunted with, that had permission to hunt this certain plot of land was in a serious car accident. So I no longer have a buddy to hunt with and will not be going hunting there again this year. I really don’t want to have to go back to hunting the public land. I am hoping that I can find someone here that would be willing to let me tag along for late archery, and share their hunting spots. Willing to share any meat that might be harvested. Have been hunting since I was 8 years old, and have been threw hunters ed, in VA and also in IN. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Heck, state managed land is darn near empty after general season ends. There are a few muzzleloader guys out, especially with the new inlines, but late season's usual weather keeps 98%+ of the fair weather hunters on the couch. If you can't find private land, you won't be overrun with people on public land, and the deer will have relaxed and returned to their usual late season routines. I hunt both.

Top Bottom