• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I have an ARMFILL TANFOGLIO GARDONE mod TA76 .22LR revolver that needs a rear sight. I have been to a local smith looking (Rajo's guns) & he had no luck. He recommended I contact Bob's guns in Arkansas & they might be able to help. Got email back saying they can't help either. I know this isn't an expensive piece but I'd like it to be complete if possible. Anybody in INGO land have an idea what to do. I tried uploading a pic but that didn't work. Thanks.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    But wouldn't there be an issue with sight height not matching up? I have no idea what it is even supposed to look like. I'm assuming it is pretty tall as the front sight is. When you ask about dimensions, do I need to get accurate like a tool & die maker or would I get by with using a good tape measure?

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    There are websites you can go to to find out the correct rear sight height based off of the current front sight height. If I had to guess, it's probably a standard dovetail cut with a 65 degree angle. Again...there are several variables here, but a correct measurement would determine what might or might not work. And an accurate measurement would consist of using a set of calipers.

Top Bottom