• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Count me in. Sounds good to me. I'm currently driving to Cloverdale to get access to a nice 100 yd. range. Your locations would be less than 1/2 the drive, making more frequent visits feasable. Having an indoor range included with the same membership is a plus but not a requirement.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    be nice if it had a Skeet field or fields. As of now I can get back to the place I used to shoot skeet back in IL easier and faster than I can anywhere in Indiana from Terre Haute. If there were skeet fields I wouldn't need to drive clear to the other side of Indy for some Skeet shooting. I would be down for such a range. Otherwise it is not as attractive got me to member-up but likely it would make a nice place to meet INGOers for me.

IF it had Skeet Field(s) I will guarantee you I would be there several times a week, all year long.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    In, especially for the outdoor range part. I live near Eagle Creek, but go south to Indy Trading Post for indoor shooting, but only when I'm in the area.

Danno74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2015
    Zionsville
    "IN".

I am looking for a range with 25, 50, and 100 yards so I can bore sight and practice with an 03A3 and an M1 Garand. I live in Zionsville.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    I haven't read the entire thread, but there seems to be a LOT of interest in something like this (including myself). I live in the Zionsville area and am a member of MCF&G. As such, I would LOVE a range that allowed centerfire rifle out to 200 yards. Doesn't need to be in Indianapolis or even the immediate 'burbs as long as it is closer than say Crawfordsville or Fishers.

Is anyone still pursuing this (thread is pretty old and suspect I'm resurrecting a dead horse)?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom