• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrs019

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Is anyone aware of a range in NW Indiana that would be willing to host an NRA Sanctioned 3 position smallbore match for 4-H participants? I'm the superintendent for the LaPorte County 4-H Shooting Sports rifle program and we'd like to hold an NRA match for 4-H participants only and invite neighboring counties. This would require a 50 ft. range that could accomodate about 10 shooters at a time. I can organize the shoot...we just need a facility. I'm hoping to have the shoot in August (possibly 8-3...after county fairs are over, but before school starts up again). Thanks for considering!

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club I'm sure could hold such an event. We host Kosciusko County's 4H rifle and pistol programs. I am on the 4H shooting sport committee here as well, if you're interested in Warsaw email me at WRPC@wrpclub.org
    I think you have a great idea here.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    www.isrpa.org

Ranges in NW Indiana have always been problematic. Warsaw, EEL River, FWRR, can all host this event, but are in NE Indiana.

Grow some relations with the NRA State Association and they will help you get it done. It is why we, and every state, has a State Association.

It is the local arm of the NRA.

Top Bottom