• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPTGordie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Folks, I am ana Indiana Reservist deployed in Afghanistan right now. One of the things that was made to happen was that coordination was made with the folks at Para-Ordinance and they have made a special run of their P14-45 Nite tech pistols for us. These things are going to be engraved with Maps of Afghanistan and the 101st patch among other things..... They are coyote brown and come with a lot of extra's not the least of which is and additional 3 magazines. Para is cutting us a REALLY good deal on these things.

Anyway, I have ordered a pair with consecutive serial numbers and I want to get custom grips made for them. I am looking for a pattern in an autocad or some other graphic format so I can design the grips to send to the guy I am going to have do them for me.

There is a guy in Vietnam who uses a bleached bone that looks a lot like ivory and is reported to do really good work....

If there is anybody other there that could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

CPT Gordie

CPTGordie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Walt, thank you for your suggestion. I have not had a chance to look at the site yet but will....

I attempted to send a private message but do not have enough posts to be able to communicate that way yet.
    Respectfully,

CPT Gordie

Top Bottom