• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Looks like you have 189 likes and the next one has 166...Am I missing something? I think you're ahead. That one that has 166 has a ton of shares so that probably helped.

I'll go ahead and share yours. Hope it helps.

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Today is the day! The competition ends at Noon. Reference the post above, the other photo got nearly all 166 of their likes in a few short hours yesterday, so they could pull ahead again at any moment. Overnight we hit 200 Likes and are still going strong. If you have a Facebook account, please like the T-Family photo (see first post in this thread for the link). Your vote will help us blow this thing out of the water today! For those who voted, we Thank You and I am repping people as soon as I get more rep to send out.

We wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels today! :rockwoot:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    For those of you with Facebook, please go to the following link and LIKE the "T-Family" photo (this is the 3rd from the last photo - little girl with a black bow in her hair). We are in a contest with 15 other photos for the most likes. The most likes by noon on Thanksgiving Day wins a free photo shoot. If my INGO friends could help, our family would greatly appreciate it!

Your vote only counts ONCE so please only vote for one photo (preferably ours :):)

Here is the Link:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.753671687980719.1073741883.503307443017146&type=1

:ingo: Thank you all in advance.

You know, sometimes these photography places offer "free photo shoots" which just means you get no sitting fee or extra charges for wardrobe changes, etc.
    Then you have to pay for your photos. So when you "win" you actually are just getting something like a $50.00-100.00 value and then end up spending 150 to 500 dollars on your photos. This happened to us when someone heard about our daughter who had a life threatening disease offered us a "free photo shoot." Hope this isn't the case.

But regardless... If anyone hasn't liked this photo get on it!!

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    You know, sometimes these photography places offer "free photo shoots" which just means you get no sitting fee or extra charges for wardrobe changes, etc.
    Then you have to pay for your photos. So when you "win" you actually are just getting something like a $50.00-100.00 value and then end up spending 150 to 500 dollars on your photos. This happened to us when someone heard about our daughter who had a life threatening disease offered us a "free photo shoot." Hope this isn't the case.

Thank you for your concern but this isn't anything like that. The winner gets a single wardrobe (1 hour) shoot and all the photos are put on a CD. The photographer is great and is local (Noblesville). Her rates are fair.. during our last family shoot we spent $150 for an hour and got 60+ photos, plus she brings all her own props and will meet us at any location.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you and your family. I hope your daughter is doing better and Happy Thanksgiving!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Wow. May that photographer get what they deserve.

Annnnnd we won. Thank you all for your votes!

:rockwoot:

Top Bottom