• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gabrigger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Wayne County
    Hey INGO, I have the wants for a new pistol. I like both the S&W M&P40C and the Springfield XD40 Mod 2. I have shot the M&P40C and liked it, with the exception that the recoil seemed greater than my SR40C. This is the only handgun that I have ever shot that gave me a sore hand. The grip fit me so-so, but I think that is because it was a rental gun with only one palm swell available. My guess is that it would fit fine with another backstrap/palm swell. I have not shot the XD40 Mod 2, but have handled it in a couple of stores. It seems to fit extremely well in my hand. I am torn between the two, so I would like to see if anyone has experiences with either, or both. A caliber change is not in the works, whichever I choose will be 40 S&W. Any thoughts/input are greatly appreciated.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    My vote is for the M&P. I have a 9c with a Apex forward set sear and the Apex polymer trigger. If I'm not carrying my PPS I'm carrying the M&P.

Papadaca

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    NWi
    My vote is for the M&P. I have a 9c with a Apex forward set sear and the Apex polymer trigger. If I'm not carrying my PPS I'm carrying the M&P.
    For carry bro, id rec u out that trigger back to stock, a city attorney will use that against u, if you ever have to use it in self defense.

Papadaca

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    NWi
    I have owned both mp9 and 40c I would rec it in a hot minute. Fits just right in your hand, im guessing sw got somw pointers from walther,
    Accuracy, will out shoot a glock any day of the week. Very reliable pistol, when I lived in Atlanta, I carried a set of twins. You cant go wring w sw

Top Bottom