• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Posting that the mall is open today reminded me...

Feb 1 - 8, 2009 is Tommy Bahama's Friends & Family event. We only do this once a year! It's 25% off everything in the store* (including sale items, if you're lucky enough to find any... we don't mark very many things down without just sending them to our outlets first) and 20% off in our Tropical Cafe (the closest one to us is in Myrtle Beach).

If you're not familiar with Tommy Bahama products, you can see more at our website: Tommy Bahama Official Site: Island Inspired Men's Clothing, Women's Clothing, Men's Shirts, Swimwear, & More.

For men, our woven camp shirts (silk and/or cotton button up shirts, short sleeve or long sleeve) tend to fit on the large side and are meant to be worn untucked, so they make great covers for CC or OC.

We have a pretty decent selection for Women, too, but not so much for carrying on a belt.

I know my store (at the Keystone Fashion Mall in Indianapolis) will honor the discount if you tell them that Pami mentioned it on a website you read (you can even say *which* website if you want... everyone at the store knows about my obsession). We also have two stores in Chicago -- one on Michigan St. and one in Northbrook right off 41. If you think you might go there, PM me and I'll email you one of the post cards we're sending out so you can have an "official" invitation.

If you're in the southern part of the state, you'll just have to come see me in Indy, because the closest to you would be in Birmingham, AL. Sorry! :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

Oh, I should probably include the disclaimers, too:
    * Valid for use at all Tommy Bahama retail and outlet locations along with any food or non-alcohol purchase at Tropical Cafes and the Island Grille from February 1-8th, 2009. Not valid at tommybahama.com. This offer is off the total retail price of the merchandise or food and non-alcohol purchases only. This offer may not be used toward the purchase of gift cards. This offer is also not valid during Island Time and cannot be combined with any offer or employee discount. There are no adjustments to prior purchases. Returns or exchanges are subject to discount taken at time of redemption.

Top Bottom