• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    My fiancee's uncle passed away a week ago and left a sizable collection of knives. I know a little bit about knives as far as manufacturer names, but that is it.

For instance, there's quite a few Callimus Yellow Jackets, and I've seen some on Ebay for a good amount. But there's a lot of straight razors and Remington and Beretta blades.

Is there someone on INGO that I could run these by to figure it all out? Her aunt needs to pay off final expenses and all the wonderful medical bills.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    As the old saying goes, a pictures worth a thousand words. There are several knowledgeable knife folks that linger around here, including Brads Knives, who's an expert in old slip joint stuff (along with anything else sharp :D).

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    As the old saying goes, a pictures worth a thousand words. There are several knowledgeable knife folks that linger around here, including Brads Knives, who's an expert in old slip joint stuff (along with anything else sharp :D).

Brad & Knife Lady were the first on my list if they aren't busy tomorrow, there's enough steel here to make my eyes bleed lol I've got my hands full with cleaning up her uncle's guns, thinking about knives I know nothing of just....... :dunno:

Top Bottom