• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    I work part-time at a local NAPA store. There is a NAPA 4003 filter in the backroom and is NOS. I can have the filter and was going to make a suppressor out of it until I started reading on the internetzzz. It appears you cannot use Form 1 with the ATF for fuel or catch cans to make your own suppressor anymore. :ugh: The more I read the more I get confused. These laws are made to make you a felon. I can't see paying 299.00 for the same thing and having to wait a year on Form 4. Any of you guys used Form 1 lately?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Years ago there was an adapter that was made to replace the barrel bushing for the 1911, that would allow a 2 liter bottle to be screwed on, the adapter was deemed a suppressor, so of course, illegal. We find loop holes, they fill the holes up.....look at the 80% issue with Braindead Biden's administration

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Couldn’t you submit the required paperwork and $200 extortion, and only possess the filter after your form 1 is approved?

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Years ago there was an adapter that was made to replace the barrel bushing for the 1911, that would allow a 2 liter bottle to be screwed on, the adapter was deemed a suppressor, so of course, illegal. We find loop holes, they fill the holes up.....look at the 80% issue with Braindead Biden's administration
    yup.

Top Bottom