• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jevin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Like that is a surprise! She and her "adversary" guest keep talking about how George Zimmerman carried his PF9 with the "external safety" off. Can anyone show me the external safety on the PF9? :scratch:

Snizz1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Man I was flipping through channels the other night and just happen to hear her start talking about guns. Felt like I was getting dumber by the second.

She made comment like why was he carrying, a 9 of all things. Like it was a hand cannon war machine. Also was highly questioning why he needed to carry a gun while he was walking his dog... Right after they had just discussed the increase on criminal activity in the neighborhood. She then became unglued when the person said he was carrying bc he had a license to carry and its his right.

At this point in effort of keeping my blood pressure down I turned it off.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Anytime I hear Nancy Grace going off on something I figure the opposite is probably true. It has served me well thus far.

The crazy thing is, IIRC, her fiance was shot in a mugging years ago. You'd think she'd recognize that if her fiance had been carrying, or even if they'd been in an area that allowed concealed carry, that might have been enough deterrent to keep him alive.

MrCooper

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone on TV know anything about guns?

However, I bet she (and/or the producers) know that it does NOT have manual safety. But my claiming he was "walking around with the safety off" furthers their agenda to make him look like he was a ticking time bomb looking for someone to kill.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Nancy Grace is a complete and total moron. The woman has no knowledge of guns. She turned me off completely during the trial Of " Tot mom". I have not intentionally listen to a word out of that morons mouth since.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    That was really sad. She was like "First, why is he carrying a gun when going to the store? And why would a bullet be in the chamber? He had the safety turned off and that is a fact, so it makes me wonder what he was planning!"

Obviously anyone that carries a gun is guilty in her depraved mind. I'd hate to see her face when she learns that everyone, including police, carry with one in the chamber, and usually no safety. Or when she gets asked, if Zimmerman did have a safety, and it was on, and his gun was unloaded, how he could've possibly defended himself with it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nancy is a loud mouth shock jock. She is a rant and rave moron that cares little for the truth in anything she is ranting about. Her voice is like an amplified rasp file working aluminum. She sends my blood pressure into a tail spin. Her and the other big mouth that follows her show, both are after ratings, not the truth.

Nancy gets taken by Limo everywhere she goes. No concept of the real world and what it takes to "Walk" the dog in most of the city's these days.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    She makes me GAG :puke:

She is about the equivalent of the National Enquirer of the air waves when it comes to news coverage. She needs to hookup with Heraldo. Both are fake people who have NO grasp on life or the reality of it.

iceman7668

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Nancy DISgrace is a joke. Unfortunatly, by being on a Large network, her word will be the gospel to many sheeple. Unfortunatley, she is a danger to the judicial process when she decides who is guilty and then uses the network pulpit to prosecute the defendant in the media. If she was a former officer of the court, as she states, she should know that you are innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers, not her!

Top Bottom