• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    NAACP: Muslims, Arabs Now "Colored People," Ditto for Women in Full Face Veil

By Debbie Schlussel

You knew this was coming. Or, actually, it's been here for a while.

I've been writing since before 9/11 about how Arabs and Muslims were trying to ingratiate themselves with the NAACP--the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the Black civil rights group. As I've noted, since before 9/11, Muslims and Arabs in Detroit have held phony Martin Luther King Day Scholarship contests open only to Arabs and Muslims. And they've invited Martin Luther King, Jr.'s money-grubbing kids to their events (for a fee).

But being the victim of discrimination through slavery is not the same thing as being the descendants of the slave traders and flying planes into buildings to cause mass murder.
    asmrahman.jpg
    naacp.jpg

Muslim Asm Rahman:New Hamtramckstan NAACP Prez, New "Colored People" Sadly, the NAACP doesn't get it. And that's why the group made a Muslim, Asm Rahman, the head of its Hamtramck, Michigan chapter. That's particularly interesting because as I've documented on this site, Blacks who live in the tiny city of Hamtramckstan (which is surrounded by Detroit) have been terrorized and beaten by Muslims.

But that's no concern to the NAACP, which apparently now considers Muslims and Arabs "colored people."

And Monday, at the Michigan Civil Rights Commission, Rahman--the new NAACP local chapter President--testified against judges being able to ask Muslim women to remove their full face veils (niqabs) when they testify in court. The issue stems from an incident where Muslim convert Ginnah Muhammad refused to remove her niqab in court and Judge Paul Paruk wouldn't let her testify because he couldn't see her facial expressions and determine whether her testimony was truthful.

Predictably, the Michigan Civil Rights Commission--a tax-funded body with zero teeth and no purpose, other than to waste tax dollars and do the whining of minority victimhood merchants--voted to oppose giving Michigan judges discretion over whether they can tell witnesses they must remove their full ninja garb from their faces. The vote makes no difference, as federal Judge John Feikens already affirmed Judge Paruk's right to demand a witnesses remove such face costumes.

But the MCRC's behavior was expected. The useless body is headed by sleazebag lawyer and Muslim Mohammed Abdrabboh, who represented terrorists and Muslim murderers engaged in mortgage fraud and then lied about it when he filed a phony grievance against me with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission, designed to silence me from writing about him. His complaint was dismissed.

Why do Michigan taxpayers--in the worst economic condition in the country--put up with funding this body to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars?

And why does the NAACP compare racism suffered by Blacks in years past with legitimate behavior of a democratic society under attack from a religion bent on our--and Black's--destruction? Why do the descendants of slaves sympathize with the descendants of those who traded them into slavery and mass murder, rape, and torture them in Sudan?

Apparently, the NAACP looks the other way when its new local chapter President Asm Rahman and his buddies refer to Blacks as "abed" (slave) and "abeed" (slaves).

As I've noted on this site, the Arab and Muslim wooing of the Black community and the NAACP started in Detroit just over a decade ago, when a series of incidents involving Arab Muslim gas station owners beating, kidnapping and even killing Black customers, erupted. A man named Kalvin Porter was beaten to death with a tire iron by two Arab Muslim gas station employees when he asked them to stop leering at his 12-year-old daughter. Then, 9/11 happened, and the Muslim wooing of Blacks was intensified.

Sadly, the Black Americans who buy into the "your fight is our fight" BS of the Muslims are extremely naive.

The seduction is complete. Now, the "getting screwed" part begins.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I can't help but wonder if the Jewish Community will continue to support the NAACP if it is in bed with the Muslim Community. Unfortunately I am afraid they will continue on their self destructive path of supporting all the liberal causes in America.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Funny how an association with the name NAACP singles out their support for only one type of colored skin people. Technically we are all colored people. All of our skins contain a color whether it be black, brown, yellow, red or white. These people are simply bigots hiding behind a veil of protection.

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why do these various groups push for seperation of church and state and basically pounce on and attack anythign Christian, but they will defend the "right" for a muslim women to wear a viel in court??? Why in this country do we award the enemy (yes I said enemy) more liberties than honest Christians (which I'm not one , just being honest).

Geez, everyone should be allowed to wear a viel in court, how productive would that be.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    You guys are all missing the big picture... Any group designed to create power to protect the discriminated commits self treason by declaring a seperation of its people and those not like it!........I'm special, I'm different!

I am a straight christian white male btwn the ages of 18 and 45 earning a middle class wage, I am the most hated, discriminated group out there! And I ask.......... Who is looking out for my rights????

That's right... (other than God)....my glock 19, my rem 870, my DPMS AR-15, and my Savage 10FLP .308 bolt. I have my family protected from all distances! A country boy can survive! Bring on SHTF, we will see who rights the next chapter in history!

Top Bottom