• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I love this woman so much. First she is so much fun and never boring after 33 years together.
    So this morning she gets up and tells me her shoulder is very stiff and sore. Then proceeds to tell me she thinks it's rheumatard arthritis. I just smiled and said, "I don't thing so dear." :cool: There are so many stories like this I could write a book.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    My wife and I were driving on a freshly paved highway but only one lane had been paved. My wife said “why would they do that?” I asked do what? She said you would think they would have matched the colors of blacktop before using it. I laughed and said see that grey lane it was dark black like this lane when they put it down. Give it some time and the sun will change it grey.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Update on my wonder wife. We just got back from Florida last week. Great weather and good time had by all.

First day at the condo we share an elevator ride with a man (average height full beard and baseball cap) and his son about 6-8 years old. They had just grilled a big plate of chicken on the outdoor grill and were heading up to their room for dinner. Here's the conversation after they step in the elevator.

Wife to the little boy: Did you help grill that chicken it sure smells good.

Little boy: yeah me and Dad did it out by the pool.

Everyone smiled and said have good evening as they got off on their floor.

Next Day. Random man (not same guy) about average height, full beard and baseball cap enters the elevator right before us. Conversations goes....

Wife: How was the chicken?

Random man: What????

Wife: Aren't you the guy with the little boy and the chicken?

Random man now has a scared puzzled look on his face.

By this time I'm cracking up because this guy has no clue what my wife is talking about.

After a brief explanation we all had a good laugh about it but as I told you it's never boring. :cool:

Top Bottom