• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ok, I'm officially drooling now. That is beautiful! I've been wanting a revolver for a while now and just haven't found one that "grabs" me. THAT one grabs me. Congrats... very nice. Let me know if you ever want to give it away. :D
    Suuuure, I'll let you know first when the giveaway begins ;). I do want to have some trigger work done. I have felt some model 66's that the trigger was honed and the best trigger pull I have ever felt. I think this would be a good candidate for that.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Gorgeous gun; they don't build 'em like that anymore (they might, but you can't afford 'em!).

Set it off with some nice wood grips, and it would be a great "Sunday go to meetin' gun" (aka BBQ gun).

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The Smith and Wesson quality is evident.
    I have my great-grandfather's S&W 32-20 revolver (HE of 1905 4th change). I'm the 4th generation to have this one. Shoots like new. It's a beaut.

You should be happy with yours for years to come. Maybe your grand children will have it to pass down.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Suuuure, I'll let you know first when the giveaway begins ;). I do want to have some trigger work done. I have felt some model 66's that the trigger was honed and the best trigger pull I have ever felt. I think this would be a good candidate for that.

Hey, a girl can dream.
    dreamy.gif

I will have one some day... and I'll post pix for you to drool over. ;)

And I agree... Trigger pull is something I've found to be a bit quirky. If you can hone it down and smooth that baby out, I'll turn a new shade of green for you!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom