• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    After a few weeks of saving up and some good overtime hours I finally was able to get my first AR! I picked up from Beech Grove Firearms a Stag 15 Model 2- can't wait to take it out this weekend to try it out and get it sighted in. Next step is get all the accessories added that I want.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Pics and plans for this rifle? You will have black rifle disease shortly. Any extra money will go towards upgrades. Resistance is futile.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    After a few weeks of saving up and some good overtime hours I finally was able to get my first AR! I picked up from Beech Grove Firearms a Stag 15 Model 2- can't wait to take it out this weekend to try it out and get it sighted in. Next step is get all the accessories added that I want.

Holy crap man, you had a range right there to try it out. How did you resist?

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Once I can get on my laptop the next day or so ill post a pic, definitely have plans for it, I think I want to work on adding a rail system to add a grip and eventually a laser or bipod. Wanting to also add a quick change red dot and scope to it.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Only had one box of ammo and got plans to out this weekend when I can put a few more rounds through it, that and I prefer to clean all my new purchases prior to its first use and make sure it's properly lubed up.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    here's a pic of it finally, had to get on an actual computer and not my phone.. hopefully it works

album.php

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7388&pictureid=31642

Last edited:

murmur70

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Bedford
    I have begun my search/$ave for my first AR. At this point I am thinking Colt 6920 but they are a little pricey. I am selling off my Star Wars collection on ebay to pay for it.

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I am scared to get started in this AR thing. I know the temptations that lie ahead, yet still... I can't resist.... must fight desire..... :ar15:

murmur70

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Bedford
    How may one find you for said collection?

I am in Bedford. I have sold most of the good figures(Amanda, Han Carbonite etc). I haven't started on the started on the ships yet. If you pm me contact info I will send you a comprehensive list on Monday (I am out of town).

Top Bottom