• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i've been following Allen West for a while. i wish he were running for president instead of the douche bags we have,

my question is this. the liberals and media said we were racist if we didnt vote for obama, but they've called Allen West racist too, i wonder what they would call us if he ran and we voted for him?

jake

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    i've been following Allen West for a while. i wish he were running for president instead of the douche bags we have,

my question is this. the liberals and media said we were racist if we didnt vote for obama, but they've called Allen West racist too, i wonder what they would call us if he ran and we voted for him?

jake

Racists extremist!

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    And Florida Republican Party is trying to do away with his Congressional District, I hear.
    That's because he's going against the grain of the entrenched "GOP establishment".... They will not give up their money and power easily...not for anyone, especially to non-subscribers and they will even result to eating their own to save it! :xmad:

God WILL level the playing field one day though.....count on it!

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    That's because he's going against the grain of the entrenched "GOP establishment".... They will not give up their money and power easily...not for anyone, especially to non-subscribers and they will even result to eating their own to save it! :xmad:

God WILL level the playing field one day though.....count on it!

exactly!

jake

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    The NDAA gives the president the power to use the military to black bag american citizens, on american soil and indefinetly detain them forever without a trial or legal consel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2r1JSR8EC8[/ame]

Top Bottom