• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • punker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    north west side indianapolis
    just picked up this 1911 kimber TLE today, here is a pick with my new grips on it that i made looks very nice

picture.php

punker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    i like very much but i picked it up today and i have been to 5 different places today looking for ammo and have found none so gun is still brand new till i can get some. (like buying a new car and having no gas to put in it) just my luck.

koveras225

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Noble County
    Nice gun... Just looking at it is making me want to spend money... I might have to go pay my cousin's shop a visit soon :D

Good luck with the ammo search... not having any really sucks.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Congrats! That's a beautiful gun.

As for ammo, try Plainfield Shooting Supply in Plainfield, Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon. Both had some ammo a couple days ago. Might be a bit of a drive, but probably no worse for you than me.

Pearson's Sporting Goods in Marshall had a heap of .45 ball ammo on the shelf yesterday. Thought about keeping that secret, but I'm broke enough I can't buy it all anyway LOL.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Congrats and that a great choice..... I have the TLE (no rail) and its a very accurate and reliable pistol.

Ammo is out there but it gets bought up before it hits the shelves in alot of instances.... Good luck on the search.

Dont forget to add the pic to the 1911 pic thread.

punker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    that i did i stopped by their yesterday on my way to the range. i was looking at the pistols and asked if they had any other 1911. the guy said we just got another one in but dont have it out yet. he got it out and showed me so i was the first one to see it. but had no money on me at the time. went back the next morning and snatched it up

Empires Burn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    that i did i stopped by their yesterday on my way to the range. i was looking at the pistols and asked if they had any other 1911. the guy said we just got another one in but dont have it out yet. he got it out and showed me so i was the first one to see it. but had no money on me at the time. went back the next morning and snatched it up
    I belive I started that sale yesterday before I had to run and check on something. Ha.

Empires Burn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    one guy started with me then took off and another guy finished the sale, these are those grips i was talking about
    yea I was the first guy, i had mentioned that i was looking for a pair of grips if you remember. just browsing. you have any pictures of other grips you have done, im looking to customize my 1911 a bit more.

Top Bottom