• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ramick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Huntington
    On wednesday May 20th I was enjoying a nice bike ride when suddenly a car pulled out in front of me. I was able to avoid a collision but not able to avoid a slide. The only injuries I sustained was a broken right arm and some road rash. Thankfully the bike faired about the same. I was wondering If any of you know of any good personal injury lawers out there. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how.

Before, After, Injury
    1zlu4bc.jpg
    wb76o7.jpg
    2edp0s5.jpg

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    On wednesday May 20th I was enjoying a nice bike ride when suddenly a car pulled out in front of me. I was able to avoid a collision but not able to avoid a slide. The only injuries I sustained was a broken right arm and some road rash. Thankfully the bike faired about the same. I was wondering If any of you know of any good personal injury lawers out there. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how.
    Make an ambulance siren sound...I'm sure one will hear it and come running. :): Just kidding!! Glad to hear you weren't seriously hurt.

Did the car driver stop?? There are a couple of attorneys on here. Not sure if they do personal injury or not...but if they don't...perhaps they could hook you up with someone. Good luck!

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    glad to hear you are mostly alright.

please put a location in your profile, or at least say where you live so you can get a "local" lawyer

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The most important thing is that you are okay.

Don't know of any lawyers, but glad you came out without any more serious injuries.

Ronn38

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Good to know you weren't hurt too seriously. It sad, but if you ride long enough-- nuts just ride for a few months-- and you'll have more idiot drivers stories than you thought possible. My Attorney is Ralph Sipes in Madison county--he's always done right by me (and i know he does personal injury).

Nice Suzuki by the way!

Ronn

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Ladendorf Law is exclusively devoted to the representation of injured victims of motorcycle and automobile collisions.....they are a sponsor of Steel-Horse television show. I know of them,,,,and hope too never use them.....good luck.

Top Bottom