• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sweet James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    London
    I am in London as in London. I am very into hunting and enjoy chating with guys in the US. The hunting culture and knife making isn't as strong out here. I really like the lifestyle you guys live so I hang out in a few forums like this to see what is going on. The Uk is becoming like a nanny state where soon we won't even be able to carry round ended scissors like they give to small kids! LOL!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You made this? In London? Modern day London? And you posted it on the net?

Bushcraftstuff204.jpg

You have guts!

BTW, we would be happy to have a artisan of your talents over here. You'd have to trade your health care program for a closet full of guns though...

:patriot:

Sweet James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    London
    You made this? In London? Modern day London? And you posted it on the net?

Bushcraftstuff204.jpg

You have guts!

BTW, we would be happy to have a artisan of your talents over here. You'd have to trade your health care program for a closet full of guns though...

:patriot:
    I pay for my own health care as it is. I wouldn't risk my health on the free service. It would be safer in India! LOL! Yeah I wde that one for a lady in the USA for her husband's birthday. The handle is mammoth tooth.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    No I don['t do watches but funnily enough my Uncle does. He is a master jeweller.
    :)
    That all makes sense.

Love the knives but frankly it is fun to see some good leather work too. It is tempting to ask if you do leather work seperate from your knives?

If you like crazy or different knives, make a Hori-Hori knife, truly the "edged" tool I use most year in and year out. Mine are just standard ones but I think it could be improved on over the mass produced design. Just a thought.

Yeah, we gots to know, which London? I say no way it is UK, A brit would not end up in the INGO knife basement. It just does not make sense...............oops, I think I see the answer. What the hell? How did you come to find this place? Tell us the story.

Sweet James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    London
    That all makes sense.

Love the knives but frankly it is fun to see some good leather work too. It is tempting to ask if you do leather work seperate from your knives?

If you like crazy or different knives, make a Hori-Hori knife, truly the "edged" tool I use most year in and year out. Mine are just standard ones but I think it could be improved on over the mass produced design. Just a thought.

Yeah, we gots to know, which London? I say no way it is UK, A brit would not end up in the INGO knife basement. It just does not make sense...............oops, I think I see the answer. What the hell? How did you come to find this place? Tell us the story.
    Yeah. I do leather as well. Lil hunting bags, gun bags, all sorts. I prefer the vibe of proper local US forums. You can learn plenty. The UK guys are so negative and are always complaining rather than enjoying there hobby. Other UK knife makers are real *****y too. So I hang out in the land of the free where you can keep guns and people love my knives. I bought y own wood in the UK so so I can spend weekends with my kids acting like a backwoodsman too. Nice forum by the way.

Sweet James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    London
    London, eh?

If you move here to Indiana, we'll let you own (and carry!) a gun... hehe

-J-
    Sounds like my kind of heaven. Out here we are struggling with the right to carry a knife. If we don't get rid of the Government here soon we will be only allowed to carry round ended scissors and to hunt flies! LOL! I'm really envious of your lifestyle. I get to shoot with a shotgun and a bow but it is getting hard here. Mind you I've started making knives for one of the Royal Gunmakers in London and they are taking me shooting in Africa! Yay! Now that's what I'm talking about. Zoiks! I feel a bit nervous...we aren't talking rabbit and pheasant there!!!!

Top Bottom