• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Went in this morning to shoot. Place was pretty busy but the guys were polite enough. The guys seemed to be getting to folks as fast as they could. After shooting I bought a box of Critical Defense ammo to replace what I'd shot and that transaction was fine. I have been to the shop 10 times now and always been happy with my interactions... I have one more punch left on my card and I will buy another when it's time. I think today was the first I've bought more than a target though :)

Ltemfly4

Plinker
    Apr 22, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Glad the owner is addressing these issues. I just wanted to post my experience. I know I could probably go tomorrow and have a great experience, but the one time I did go it wasn't pleasant at all. So at least the owner is doing something about it, and he seems like a customer service friendly owner, and that's important. I didn't realize this thread would get so much attention. I try and support the smaller stores locally because I know what it takes to succeed against the 'mega' stores and buyers. So everyone can take my experience for what it is, but sometimes it takes something like this to come to light to actually get over the stagnate hump of only getting those one time customers. I will try ITP again and keep my smile when I walk in like I always do. I'm actually in the market for another gun anyways.

ajeandy

Master
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Well that's what this is for...if management isn't made aware of an experience they can't work to fix it. I've been there several times. They weren't bad experiences. I can say that some of their employees lacked some people skills orur were in a bad mood, yet that's not all of them. I've had some very pleasant people wait on me as well.

There's a girl that worked there and she was friendly.

All in all a just greeting a customer with a smile can make a world of difference as corny as that sounds.

I will be back to this store, although I wish their range was bigger! (More lanes, gets tight and loud in there)

Nicr1991

Plinker
    Jan 19, 2013
    I just bought a Taurus 709 there and the experience was great. Prices are great, I got the 709 for much cheaper than anywhere else I checked. I can understand when some people say that they seem unfriendly, but knowing the part of town that it is in I can expect them to be on edge. I would probably be wary of customers too if I worked there. It's not the best part of town. I always keep my head on a swivel when I'm around that part of Indy. Once they see you're there and legitimately interested they treat you just fine, at least in my experience. Overall I like the store.

Top Bottom