• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • koenig clone

Marksman
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    an addition last fall. 28 in custom made barrel fit to an h&r single shot frame. nikon omega scope. oh yea, did i mention i shoot .458 barnes triple x sabots with 2015 SMOKELESS POWDER. shoots like a dream. a guy makes these over in upland, IN. worth every penny. let me know what you think.
    P1010297.jpg

spainy79

Master
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    It shoots smokeless powder? Interesting.:cool: I just bought a CVA for my first muzzle loader. Not really what I wanted but the price was right. Haven't shot it yet. I'll have to look into one of those when I feel it is time for a new one.:yesway:

koenig clone

Marksman
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount
    i had the shotgun. muzzleloading barrel was 350 drilled and tapped with a rail on it. i can still pop the barrel and scope right off and put the 410 barrel back on it for my 10 yr old. ( hes not into recoil)
    guess i can give the guy a plug. index

oldrookie

Plinker
    Nov 21, 2008
    It shoots smokeless powder? Interesting.:cool: I just bought a CVA for my first muzzle loader. Not really what I wanted but the price was right. Haven't shot it yet. I'll have to look into one of those when I feel it is time for a new one.:yesway:

I have a CVA Optima that I bought for my first, three years ago. Haven't had a reason to buy a second. It likes 90g of 777 ffg and 300g xtp.

Which CVA did you buy?

Didn't mean to hijack.....nice looking smokepoles above!

spainy79

Master
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I have a CVA Optima that I bought for my first, three years ago. Haven't had a reason to buy a second. It likes 90g of 777 ffg and 300g xtp.

Which CVA did you buy?

Didn't mean to hijack.....nice looking smokepoles above!

Hunterbolt 50 cal. Camo stock, Bushnell 3x9 and sling, all for $140.

Top Bottom