• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alliclaytor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Northside
    All, For sale (or trade) on the Northside of Indy. Must see LTCH and INDL.

Remington 700 SPS-V in .308. I have a B&C stock on it which has been shot with maybe 30 times and the rifle overall around 125. I have just been working up loads with it. It has shot less than 1" groups at 100 yards with about 50% of what I have tried, mostly in the medium weight class. I will sell the stock and rifle with orig stock as well if the rifle sells first. Does not come with the glass/mounts
    $650 - Rifle with both stocks
    $475 - Rifle with orig stock - SOLD
    $175 - Stock only - Still available

Remington 1187 with woodland camo pattern. There is some slight wear on the foregrip but not a lot. Comes with a Kicks HF Mod choke and I "may" have a rem full choke laying around (if I can find I will throw in). Shoots 2 3/4" and 3" shells. $450OBO - SOLD

Winchester 1200 pump shotgun. Appears to have a 30" barrel. Nothing special about this really other than decent wood (although its far from perfect). There are scratches/marks on the receiver as well. A good starter pump 12 ga or truck gun. $275OBO

As far as trades, I prefer nice guns in good shape. I have been looking for a rem 1100 VR and a S&W 4" 686 specifically but would entertain other offers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom