• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    ...here it comes, the question of, "are you/Microtech going to be taking more orders any time soon?"....for those people (me) who missed the boat the first time??

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Thanks for the update Brad. As long as the prices stay the same you won't hear any complaints from me!

Prices are fixed, they will not go up one penny.

...here it comes, the question of, "are you/Microtech going to be taking more orders any time soon?"....for those people (me) who missed the boat the first time??

I have extra mags ordered besides the one that are committed. After all the orders are filled there may be an opportunity for the members that missed out on the original order. As far as placing a new order, we will have to see what the availability is from Microtech.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here is the deal. They (Microtech) explained to me that they were overwhelmed by the amount of orders. I really don't understand why that is, because of the current gun environment...what did they expect? :):

Anyway, they (Microtech) will be shipping certain colors first (I believe black mags will be shipped first), then followed by the other colors as they roll them out. This is going to create a little more effort on my part because many of you have ordered several different colors, but I'm confident that I can make it happen. I'm just going need a little patience from everybody as I get orders put together. :)

Well, these days I have a lot more patience than mags. Thanks for helping to even that out. :D

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Since I missed the initial chance to join in, I will be watching to see about your extras. I would like to try 2-3 of these to see how I like them. I wouldn't be too picky on color either.

Dec 27, 2010
    Parke County
    I missed the initial buy-in as well. If you do have extras after everyone else, or possibly do a second order (fingers crossed!), I'd be happy to buy 3 (or more if you do a second order). Other than the translucent mags, the color doesn't matter to me. Thanks!

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Dang! Totally replied to your initial thread and missed out on the actual ordering one :(

I have extra mags ordered besides the one that are committed. After all the orders are filled there may be an opportunity for the members that missed out on the original order. As far as placing a new order, we will have to see what the availability is from Microtech.

Maybe you can pick up some of the extras.

Joe G

Expert
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    He could easily double this order and still sell out in a week.

iagree.gif

I know I'd buy a few.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So did I miss out on this one or are you still trying to get an order together?

See this?
    Prices are fixed, they will not go up one penny.

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Hey Brad,
    How will you let us know when you're ready for payment/shipping; By PM or by thread update here? I have an infomercial oven attention span with thread tracking...post and forget...

-Dobber

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Hey Brad,
    How will you let us know when you're ready for payment/shipping; By PM or by thread update here? I have an infomercial oven attention span with thread tracking...post and forget...

-Dobber

I will make an announcement in this thread and probably pm people to exchange payment and shipping info.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Microtech this morning and AR Mags will start shipping towards the end of this week. Please note that not all colors will be shipped at the same time. Black mags will be shipped first followed by tan, green and then smoke. So, it will take a few weeks to accumulate all of the colors for the people that ordered multiple color mags.

dt420

Marksman
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    That is awesome, Thanks a lot Brad. I didnt have an AR when I first ordered my mags, but I now have one. Just bought it last weekend. So I will be really happy when I get some mags for it, now if I could only find some ammo to fill those mags.

Top Bottom