• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    So it's been a while since I made a post to INGO, figured I would break the streak with something that is noteworthy.

Some might remember Peter Palma from Hotshot, well he and a business partner have finally put one of Palma's ideas further in the step to production. With the annoyance of the military always issuing different cleaning kits and never having one that would fit right in your kit and do everything you need for it, Palma has created the MS Clean or Magazine Shaped Cleaning kit. As you can see from the links below, it is shaped like an AR-15 magazine and opens up to hold all your cleaning gear to include rods that can be used to clear an obstruction. Many have already said "Wait, what if I mistake this and put it in my AR?" Well you can't, it won't fit. while it will fit in your AR pouches, it is slightly larger than the magwell so you cannot put it in there. If you are still worried that you are going to attempt to use it when SHTF, then you probably put it somewhere on your kit that you should not have.

RECOIL-Peter-Palmas-MS-Clean-Magazine-shaped-Cleaning-Kit-618x412.jpg

RECOIL-MS-Clean-magazine-shaped-cleaning-kit-unloaded.jpg

I think this is a good design idea, I plan to support this project for two reasons, (1) I think I could utilize something like this and (2) Palma is a Marine and I like to support my fellow Devil Dogs. The kickstarted info is below as well as an article in Recoil (yes I know you hate recoil after their issues last year, but take a few minutes and read this one) so since you don't want to look at recoil, there is a quick write up on soldiersystems.com below as well.

MS Clean: The Magazine Shaped Cleaning Kit by Peter Palma, Trevor Jordan: MS Clean LLC — Kickstarter

The MS Clean: Magazine shaped cleaning kit - RECOIL

http://soldiersystems.net/2013/07/01/ms-clean-the-magazine-shaped-cleaning-kit/#comments

Enjoy INGO

Last edited:

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Bump for an innovative product being made by a Marine. Here is another video with more insight on the produt.

[video=youtube_share;IhRfRT0dEAs]http://youtu.be/IhRfRT0dEAs[/video]

Come on guys, he can use our support. Think of it this way, you get cleaning supplies and he gets to start his business. If he doesn't reach his goal, your money is refunded and it's like this never happened. No risk at all.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    We are 4 days away guys and gals! Lets help Peter Palma make his dream a reality. They also just got Froglube on board with them so the kits will now ship with it! Huge added bonus! Lots of great design changes have already been made to make this thing even better and I'm sure it will only get better from there. Keep it going guys!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    RECOIL-Peter-Palmas-MS-Clean-Magazine-shaped-Cleaning-Kit-618x412.jpg

Enjoy INGO

Received my Gen1 MS Cleaning Kit in the mail today, and I must say, I'm impressed.
    The case was roughly -3degrees when I pulled it out of the mailbox.

I opened it immediately. It was just as snug a fit when it was -3 as it is at 70 degrees.

The contents appear to be of quality manufacture.

The only thing I'm not too sure about is the Frog Lube.
    Anyone know if you can freeze Frog Lube?

At any rate, I'm VERY happy with the Gen1 product.
    I can barely wait until the Gen2 hits my door.

Top Bottom