• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I think the guy that's so obsessed with hammers needs a lesson or two on how to use one. That's about the only opinion I have regarding the show. Lol.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I think the guy that's so obsessed with hammers needs a lesson or two on how to use one. That's about the only opinion I have regarding the show. Lol.

His name is Euestis, but after watching him, I renamed him Useless.

He's the last person I'd want with me if I had to survive in the Mountains.

Still trying to figure out why, when they were tracking a wounded deer, he put a small piece of bone in his mouth while he was tracking. He of course found the piece on the trail they were on. Weird.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    His name is Euestis, but after watching him, I renamed him Useless.......

I just shook my head when he received the property tax lien, which I presume that he paid nearly right away. All he did was whine about it for 5 minutes on the show.

I guess he should have just paid the taxes from the get go.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've only seen a couple of episodes. I guess this is about some folks that live in the woods and do semi-entertaining stuff?

I like the "a grizzly will kill a dog" comments, and then they let the dog out when they think they hear a bear, and THEN get all worried about it (duh). Of course, this is the same couple that lives in the 'wilderness' and will starve without deer meat, and they have a nicer house (with full electric appliances) than mine.

Jury is still out on this one....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The moron with the 1950s snow machine went out to run his traps in the wilderness of Alaska, alone, on that sputtering piece of junk, and left his rifle back at the cabin, 15 miles away, then started whining about all the wolves and bears in the area! **** that guy! I quit watching after that. And yeah, the hippie with the hammer fetish should have put the bong down years ago.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Not a fan of useless of the snow mobile guy... Snowmobile guy did not have water... Said it would freeze... Not if you kept the water bladder or canteen against your body under clothing....

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    The guy in Montana seemed to have the most sense.....despite the idiot thing with the dog and bear.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    The moron with the 1950s snow machine went out to run his traps in the wilderness of Alaska, alone, on that sputtering piece of junk, and left his rifle back at the cabin, 15 miles away, then started whining about all the wolves and bears in the area! **** that guy! I quit watching after that. And yeah, the hippie with the hammer fetish should have put the bong down years ago.

The guy in Montana seemed to have the most sense.....despite the idiot thing with the dog and bear.

Marty, dude with the snow machine, has the biggest collection of junk to survive the wilds of Alaska, I have ever seen.

Did you notice, the guy in Montana has a landline for a phone.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Marty, dude with the snow machine, has the biggest collection of junk to survive the wilds of Alaska, I have ever seen.

Did you notice, the guy in Montana has a landline for a phone.

Yep. Cell phone service must be pretty good too. The repeaters must be fairly close.

The closest grocery store may be 100 miles away, but there has to be a gas station close.....He and all his buddies have trucks that they drive everywhere.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Yep. Cell phone service must be pretty good too. The repeaters must be fairly close.

The closest grocery store may be 100 miles away, but there has to be a gas station close.....He and all his buddies have trucks that they drive everywhere.

Good point on the cell service, although I believe in the Montana section, they mentioned they had no cell service.

The must mean WalMart by grocery store, but I'll bet there is one of those little store/gas stations that has everything under the sun, just not in bulk.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

You would be surprised of the places many moons travel out in the sticks that have land line phone or had it... At one point giant sikoua trees had phone line cable attached to some of them.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Good point on the cell service, although I believe in the Montana section, they mentioned they had no cell service.

The must mean WalMart by grocery store, but I'll bet there is one of those little store/gas stations that has everything under the sun, just not in bulk.

According to the State of Montana, the entire state is covered with at least wireless 911 service.

images

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    I think the best part of that terrible show is on the cutting room floor.

The editors must have used a salad shooter.

They are trying to make up ''drama'' where there is none while telling only half a story.

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Greenwood
    Mountian Men

The guy in Alaska is a fool and I fear Tom is getting to old to survive in the woods,and I will never know why Eusless chewed on a bone while tracking,it seemed odd.

Top Bottom