Most number of concurrent Form's running at the same time?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Just for fun, what's the most number of Form's you've run at the same time (per item, not duplicated forms).

I am running 1 on an AK and considering a second on an AR that could, possibly be started before the first one clears. So, if I did that would be 2 running at the same time.

Others here?

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    I have a form 1 for my SBR AR in and intend to start a form 3 for a supressor for the same. The manufacturer has submitted the form 3 to transfer it to Greg at BG Firearms, so I have to wait on that transfer to complete before I can do my transfer. Hopefully I will receive my form 1 from the ATF prior to that one, but potentially I could be running 2 at the same time.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I have one form already in and if things work out right I will have another form to send in 2 weeks.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I had three going earlier this year for my suppressors. One of them came in and I submitted a Form 1 for my 9mm SBR so I had three going again. Everything is in now so I don't have anything pending.

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    I went to BG Firearms yesterday and got started on a Gemtech Outback II .22 can. So I am awaiting Form 1 back from ATF on my SBR, I have form 3 paperwork to take downtown to get signed off on by Local LE, then on to ATF, and I am awaiting on a YHM 9MM supressor to get transferred to Greg, so I can do another form 3 to have it transferred to me. So actually 2 but I'm in process for 3.........

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Form 3's are for dealer to dealer transfers, your are not technically required to do anything.

When Greg gets your suppressor is when the paperwork "ball" is in your court. These are form 4's, Jack.

The most NFA transfers I have had "in process", 2 form 1's and 1 form 4, I sent the form 1's all in the same envelope, and the form4 all by itself, as they go to different locations.

Top Bottom