• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    It just went to $1425 with 14 minutes left to bid. 42 bids total.

I had one several years ago that cost $300.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    More than retail for a car, or a toy, or a gun.
    I fail to see the problem.
    Have seen stuff on auction sites go for stupid money (not exponential but stupid none the less) for years.
    Then there's the fact that some people have enough money to buy what they want, when they want it (willing to pay top dollar to avoid other hassles).
    I don't like how the market has changed, but folks can spend their money how they see fit.

jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    That is crazy that those things go for that much. Sad thing is you can buy similar ones for a lot cheaper than that. People are just going crazy over the possible ban that everyone is talking about. I just cant believe that people are actually paying that kind of money for these things. If they just wait it out the prices will drop again. They always do.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I have a couple AKs that are getting really hard to not list on gunbroker. The Arsenal SGL 31 is already double what I paid for it with one mag, let alone the 14 I have. Must stay strong...

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I'm actually working on a SAR1 atm, Its a fun little rifle, but not for 1500$

the fools that buy this stuff, I have some ocean front property in Arizona i'd like them to take a look at

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I sold one of these like six months ago for like $400 I think lol. Wish I would have kept every AR or AK I ever sold. Id have a ton of cash in my pocket right now.

People are crazy when "ban" comes knocking and this is worse than I have ever seen it. I went to ranger supply yesterday to get some magpul stuff. They probably had a dozen guns, like total. They did have a keltec sub2000 in 40 if anyone is looking.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    obama final simulated the economy!

Actually... this is telling of what our money is ACTUALLY worth! This panic buying is very scary and should give you an idea of what an economic collapse is going to be like.

Where we all take all the wothless cash we have and try to outbid each other for food and supplies.

People poke fun at preppers... but just like us who have guns are laughing at guys paying 3 to 4 times as much for Semi-Auto rifles, preppers will be laughing at the unprepared.

For me this situation is very eye opening on exactly how bad our economy has become.

Top Bottom