• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Ok, I wasnt sure. Everytime I read about that shotgun in the pic in the OP I always get confused with all the legal terms.

I have to admit I certainly learned something today.

On a similar note there is this crazy ugly double pistol grip SBR without a stock that does the same thing- it avoids the NFA entirely because of it's crazy diminsions and VFG. I'll try to find a pic. Its ugly.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/10/foghorn/gun-review-franklin-armory-nfa-defying-xo-26b/

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.

On a similar note there is this crazy ugly double pistol grip SBR without a stock that does the same thing- it avoids the NFA entirely because of it's crazy diminsions and VFG. I'll try to find a pic. Its ugly.

Gun Review: Franklin Armory (NFA Defying) XO-26b | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

Ive seen that in advertised in Shotgun News. Not a fan of AR pistols unless they're just baby SBR's.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Yes but he was wanting to sidestep the tax stamp and accompanying registration.

Not because I cheap, but because I like stirring the pot. That, and that shotgun looks frikin sweet! I'm glad we all learned something today lol. The barrel itself is around $110 and all the accompanying parts, mag tube, spring, slide arms, etc; are $224. Of course, I could always cut the barrel myself like I've always wanted to do and buy a pro one later.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside

Gun Review: Franklin Armory (NFA Defying) XO-26b | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

Man, that is ridiculous. I wouldn't have dealt with that bullet button crap. But I do like the idea of ticking the ATF with fine lines and loopholes hahaha

Top Bottom