• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My son just picked up an M44 on Friday and I ended up picking up an M38 today. We took his to the range on Saturday and I decided that he should not have all the fun. Funny, but until about a week ago, I had no idea what a Mosin Nagant was but now am blowing way too much time surfing the Mosin web sites and planning on what I want to do with it. I'd like to mount a scope on mine, but am not planning on a permanent mod so will look into the rear sight replacement mounts. Either that, or I might look into the Mojo sights. Either way, I'm a happy camper right now and cannot wait to take her out to the range.

Tim

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, when is the next Mosin Shoot scheduled? Hopefully, I have time to sort it out a bit before. My son has the sticking on eject issue and I need to do a complete clean and oil before I taker her out.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    damn scutter all to hell and back.
    F BOMB!!!!!
    im shopping for another one too.

You know, you guys keep cursing me, but you're clearly enjoying your new toys. You should be sending me tributes of bacon for introducing you to a cheap rifle to collect. You know, you could be addicted to AR's at $1000 a pop.

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    You know, you guys keep cursing me, but you're clearly enjoying your new toys. You should be sending me tributes of bacon for introducing you to a cheap rifle to collect. You know, you could be addicted to AR's at $1000 a pop.

Yeah those AR's are pretty rough on the wallet... :ar15:

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    I have 7 mosins, currently bidding on 2 more.
    I'm also up to 4 Enfields after last night.

C&R Firearms are Great, where else can you get a firearm from WWII for under $150 (My new Enfield).

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    I plan on trying to get the battle rifle of every major country in WWII. I already have the garand so it should be smooth sailing from here. Although the Ariska's seem to be a bit tough to find... Anyone got any leads on those?

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I plan on trying to get the battle rifle of every major country in WWII. I already have the garand so it should be smooth sailing from here. Although the Ariska's seem to be a bit tough to find... Anyone got any leads on those?

I believe DisposableHeart was selling one in the classifieds not long ago, I'm not certain if it's still available.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County

This is very true, I've already had that thought. Scutter, thanks for keeping me off the $1000 a pop AR fix with the much more financially palatable $100 apiece Mosin fever! I'm sure my wife thanks you for that too!

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes I'm with ya, I have the fever as well. Finally got around to shooting my 91/30 over the Holidays, went through a box of shells. Wow! can't wait to get out again. While at the 1500 I saw a vendor with $84. 91/30's selling them right out of the crate. Kicking myself everyday for not buying the last one, I picked it up gave it a once over and said #2 for my collection then put it back.

I'll be on the lookout at the next show. Also have plans for a Yugo Mauser if I find the right deal. And a couple years ago I had an Ariska picked up at a yardsale and then gave it away.. What was I thinking.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here's a photo of the two beauties
    2009January081a.jpg

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Bloomington MC Sports has them for $79 after discout (the 91/30's). Keep stopping by to "just look".

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I'm ready for the next Mosin shoot. Got my 1927 91/30 last week.

I'd be up for a Mauser shoot too. Just need to find some cheap 8mm.

Where can I find an Enfield for less than $150?

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    I'm ready for the next Mosin shoot. Got my 1927 91/30 last week.

I'd be up for a Mauser shoot too. Just need to find some cheap 8mm.

Where can I find an Enfield for less than $150?

I got an Enfield on Gunbroker Last Night for $150 shipped.

Top Bottom