• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    What a shame, I hope she is at peace now.

I hope people start waking up and paying attention to what is going on at the schools.

I'm not sure what "reach out to school faculty" means, but as a father I would have been pretty irate to not be getting answers about what was going on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Schools cannot make up for poor parenting. They should, at least, be able to throw students out that are violent and/or disruptive. If there are policies or laws in place that keep them from doing that, that would be a good place to start reforming.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Schools cannot make up for poor parenting. They should, at least, be able to throw students out that are violent and/or disruptive. If there are policies or laws in place that keep them from doing that, that would be a good place to start reforming.
    They need to be held accountable for not trying to protect the student. They have video of her being attacked and nothing happened? Someone made the decision to not punish the students involved.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They need to be held accountable for not trying to protect the student. They have video of her being attacked and nothing happened? Someone made the decision to not punish the students involved.
    I don’t disagree About accountability, at all. There’s an underlying reason they didn’t do anything about it though. Whatever those reasons are, they need to be rooted out and burned with fire.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    very said, its a shame that none of the 200 plus students that walked out in protest didnt stand up for her while she was alive, its very sad that the school didnt protect her or champion her.

My daughter was bullied and attached in middle school (she is a happy normal adult now). My daughter was lucky that she had a best friend that physically protected and counter attached the female that had my daughter on the ground assaulting her.

But just like in this case the school not only took zero action but went from denial to saying my daughter would be in trouble and taking action against her best friend, trying to give her the same punishment they ultimately gave the bully for fighting.

In my daughters case she had a strong father that is also a police officer that lit the school up I also had a talk to the other girls father and let him know how much I loved my daughter, and her best friend had a strong father that is a firefighter that also went after the school.

The school never did admit any fault, but dropped punishment against my daughters friend, took more action against the bully and the counselor retired before the next school year.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    very said, its a shame that none of the 200 plus students that walked out in protest didnt stand up for her while she was alive, its very sad that the school didnt protect her or champion her.

My daughter was bullied and attached in middle school (she is a happy normal adult now). My daughter was lucky that she had a best friend that physically protected and counter attached the female that had my daughter on the ground assaulting her.

But just like in this case the school not only took zero action but went from denial to saying my daughter would be in trouble and taking action against her best friend, trying to give her the same punishment they ultimately gave the bully for fighting.

In my daughters case she had a strong father that is also a police officer that lit the school up I also had a talk to the other girls father and let him know how much I loved my daughter, and her best friend had a strong father that is a firefighter that also went after the school.

The school never did admit any fault, but dropped punishment against my daughters friend, took more action against the bully and the counselor retired before the next school year.

Nobody stepped up to help her (note A below), but plenty were able to make sure they caught the attack on their ******* phone.

(A) Apparently, not even the boyfriend she was walking with which is another statement on how folks are raising their kids these days

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Nobody stepped up to help her (note A below), but plenty were able to make sure they caught the attack on their ******* phone.

(A) Apparently, not even the boyfriend she was walking with which is another statement on how folks are raising their kids these days
    In the video the boyfriend did get involved. Boyfriend got in between and tried to hold the other girl back, it appears another girl tried to stop him. IMO BF would have been justified in cold cocking the *****, but...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    In the video the boyfriend did get involved. Boyfriend got in between and tried to hold the other girl back, it appears another girl tried to stop him. IMO BF would have been justified in cold cocking the *****, but...
    Yeah, somebody needs to refresh that young man's gentleman training.

Gentlemen do not hit Ladies.
    Ladies do not hit.
    Therefore if a female is hitting, she ceases to be a Lady and is fair game.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah, somebody needs to refresh that young man's gentleman training.

Gentlemen do not hit Ladies.
    Ladies do not hit.
    Therefore if a female is hitting, she ceases to be a Lady and is fair game.
    Yeah, my dad, brothers, other male relatives always said to never hit a woman. My mom told me that if a woman hits me like a man, hit her back like one.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is "inclusive" education at work. Taking them out of the classroom is unfair and discriminatory to the violent kids. Consequences are racism. Accountability is oppression. It's just going to keep happening and everyone with two nickels to rub together for tuition is going to pull their kids and go private.

Top Bottom