• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Wife calls cops about hubby's firearms.

Anyone care to wager that she was upset with him and called the cops because he forgot her birthday/their anniversary/wanted to go out to dinner/ etc etc etc?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"We feel our community is safer having this kind of weaponry off the street," intoned a police spokesman as he performed the familiar post-raid gun-grabber liturgy.[/FONT]

I would agree. I think we need to keep this kind of weaponry off the street. It should be kept in the hands of responsible, peaceable gun owners.

If someone should be punished, it should be for a crime that actually causes someone harm or injury, not just because he happened to own some object that someone didn't think he should.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...the husband-wife relationship...and interesting discussion in and of itself.

My wife wanted to learn how to shoot after we got married (so she could 'join me' in my hobbies.) She chose a Beretta 84 Cheetah .380 for her first handgun and learned to shoot with it. When we found out she was pregnant with our first, she requested to 'upgrade' to a 9mm...hence the trade-in of the Beretta for a G-26. We've now added a Ruger SP101 in .38 to the stable for her. Last summer, we were able to get her a Remington 870 Tactical in 20 gauge (she didn't like the 12 all that much). But what really sold me on her being a good woman (other than her character) was our first Christmas together...when she bought me night sights and an ankle holster for my G-33! What a good woman! Me lova my wife!

Poor guy in MA!

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
    "We feel our community is safer having this kind of weaponry off the street," intoned a police spokesman as he performed the familiar post-raid gun-grabber liturgy.

[/FONT]The police fail to mention that the firearms were, in fact, off the street. As a matter of a fact, the said weaponry was secure within his own home.

The police spox also failed to mention that the aforementioned weaponry was purchased by the "suspect", consistent with Massachusetts law, and he made no threats, overt or implied for it's use.

But, oh my God. He has guns, knives, smoke grenades and clubs.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Anyone care to wager that she was upset with him and called the cops because he forgot her birthday/their anniversary/wanted to go out to dinner/ etc etc etc?

+1 again.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville

Or how about having an affair on him or planned on leaving him and needed to get him out of the way.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Or how about having an affair on him or planned on leaving him and needed to get him out of the way.

I'm not normally a suspicious person, but yeah, I'm sorry to say that is just as feasible as a possibility too.

I suppose if I were truly a male chauvinist pig, I could also attribute PMS/PMDD, OTR, knocked up, or her just being a plain ol' high energy biotch.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom