• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Talked to Mr. O'Neil today as he was out walking his dog. This may be the most pain free project that I have contracted.

He can do a Mod H "if you can wait 10 days". 10 days? I was thinking 10 weeks if not more. Shipping it up to my office my end of August. Damn, that was easy.

May have to order another, lol. Did not know HCS was still around. Thought it folded with AJ.

Thanks, INGO!:bacondance:

Gypsy31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2014
    Newburgh
    Definitely have to test it. I mean, who would give an untested firearm to a family member without making sure it functions properly. All about safety!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Sent certified check down. Should have it by end of the month. Will let you guys know how it shoots (I mean I have to test if for him, right?).
    The question is... Did you order just one for him or a second for yourself too? Kevin builds awesome uppers. You wont be disappointed.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    You can't go wrong with Centurion or HCS. Personally, I would go with Centurion because I like Monte so well. But I get needing something in stock.

Not sure what the status is with AJ. I tried chasing him down for a while, because I need some work done on my 700. About a dozen phone calls later, I gave up.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You can't go wrong with Centurion or HCS. Personally, I would go with Centurion because I like Monte so well. But I get needing something in stock.

Not sure what the status is with AJ. I tried chasing him down for a while, because I need some work done on my 700. About a dozen phone calls later, I gave up.
    1. Monty is cool but have not seen a Mod H from Centurion. I know he was down with the Mk12 Mod 1 overseas and I think at WARCOM flagpole.

Can you order a Mod Holland "off the menu"? Because I will. Everything is Out of Stock at CA.

2. Ask Monty how is the AR-10 coming along. Have been holding off for some time on this. Also my best to his wife. She seemed in good spirits last I communicated with her (buying bcgs).

Top Bottom