• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Son and I intended to attend the Kokomo Gun Show today. Last evening we decided to call it off after the first 2-4" of snow had fallen and more forecast. Looking out this morning, glad we did.

Well at least there is another show scheduled next weekend at Lafayette (Jan 6 and 7th). Hopefully we will be dug out by then and maybe it will warm up to above zero!

Just wondering how many others declined to get out on the roads to attend the Kokomo show?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    How much snow do you have up that way? Only about 3 inches here. We were still gonna give the Kokomo show a try. I've got a 4WD that does very well in the snow.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We were going to Shipshewana today, but we decided not to go. We got around 2 inches last night. It is only 10 now and temps are supposed to fall during the day.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I was thinking about going to Kokomo but the cold and snow changed my mind. I think I'll just wait on the 1500 now.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    We were going to Shipshewana today, but we decided not to go. We got around 2 inches last night. It is only 10 now and temps are supposed to fall during the day.
    You sure didn't miss anything.
    Did stop at Rise & Roll for some Amish Crack & Pecan Pie for over the New Year.
    Drove down to Ft Wayne Friday nite and that was kind of tricky.
    I thought that was a better show.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    How much snow do you have up that way? Only about 3 inches here. We were still gonna give the Kokomo show a try. I've got a 4WD that does very well in the snow.

Don't have an accurate way to measure the depth, but looks like about 5", snow is very powdery, sure looks like it could easily drift on the roads.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You sure didn't miss anything.
    Did stop at Rise & Roll for some Amish Crack & Pecan Pie for over the New Year.
    Drove down to Ft Wayne Friday nite and that was kind of tricky.
    I thought that was a better show.
    I saw in another thread someone said there were about half as many vendors as the last show and the last one was way down from normal.

Top Bottom