• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    did he have any multicam in yet? hopefully he was in a good mood for you, the last month or so he's been real pissy.

Store was busy, he was fairly quiet other than directing me to the ammo cans and giving me the total purchase price. I haven't been in a surplus store for awhile so I can't comment on his prices but he had a varied assortment of items including ammo

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    some of his ammo prices suck now he has cases of LC xm193 that were $350 in a matter of a week he jacked it to $450. he does have some good ammo though, he's great when your looking for a little more exotic ammo and some military match ammo. his other prices are fair to good though. I do like dealing with nyle I have for years his case prices **** me off though.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    Nyle is a good guy and if you get to know him, you will see. I was introduced to him through a mutual friend and that has gone a long way, obviously from some other peoples reactions. i like having his store in town and will buy whatever I can to support a good local shop.

Top Bottom