• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Could the Health Care Reform bill get any worse?

Wow.. check this out. Looks like they are starting trials with certain "classes" of people. The FDA is implanting Alzheimer's patients to "keep them safe." Next will be prisoners and sex-offenders. Next will be children. etc... etc...

We must fight this in all instances.

Alzheimer's Microchip Promises to Help Families Keep Loved Ones Safe

Last edited:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I will not allow myself to be implanted. EVER. I will resist, with force, if it must come to that. If they manage to implant me, then I will remove it. Microchipping is pure evil.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I honestly do not have any problem chipping felons on probation and sex offenders.

After probation ends pull em out.

For me it will never happen while Im alive.

jaramia20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Michigan City
    I honestly do not have any problem chipping felons on probation and sex offenders.

The thing is , that's where it STARTS !!!!! :wallbash: Where would it END ???? This has been in testing for YEARS . Anyone have a pet Chipped ??? They call that animal testing and it started in the 90s . Chipping people was the next step . I hate to say this but , I have seen this coming for years . This is just a more socially acceptable form of BARCODING people !!!!! I can't believe this is what it is coming to . I will fight to my last to NOT be chipped ....

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    The thing is , that's where it STARTS !!!!! :wallbash: Where would it END ???? This has been in testing for YEARS . Anyone have a pet Chipped ??? They call that animal testing and it started in the 90s . Chipping people was the next step . I hate to say this but , I have seen this coming for years . This is just a more socially acceptable form of BARCODING people !!!!! I can't believe this is what it is coming to . I will fight to my last to NOT be chipped ....

I understand what your saying but I stand by my position.
    I also have mixed feelings about it and no way would it ever pass for doing it as a form of ID for average people. Not gonna happen.

As far as chipping pets I am absolutly for it. If the owner is willing to do it. Go down to your local pound and see how many dogs get rounded up that you know are stray pets.

I had my last Lab chipped by the vet and the database is available to all vets and pounds. I fail to see where there is a government conspiracy in that. I slept better knowing that if my best freind got lost my odds of him making it back home were vastly improved. The chips are a RFID tech that are totally passive. You have to use a reader within a couple feet or less to get the data. Of course the tinfoil hat crowd thinks the chips are like GPS trackers.

You probably have an item with some kind of RFID tags in it within arms reach at the moment. Books, CDs, and counless other items that activate theft alarms at stores. Those have a tad more range but still passive.

Make no mistake, they will not put one in my body but they have their uses.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    well on the bright side unemployment will go down cause they are gonna need a lot of federal agents to pull this **** off

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I also have mixed feelings about it and no way would it ever pass for doing it as a form of ID for average people. Not gonna happen.

There are 2 things that concern me about this statement:

1. This legislation as already buried in the health care bill that was just signed into law, so it does not have to pass...it already did.

2. Since when did the politicians in this country need the support of the citizens to pass anything. The politicians know what is best for us. We are their pets, and they will chip us to keep us safe, and to make sure we do not get lost.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Make no mistake, they will not put one in my body but they have their uses.

Maybe you won't, but the next generation will be tagged at birth if we let this become common practice. Just like all the other infringements on our liberties. Do it a little at a time, and people won't care. Some will beg for it.

How on earth is this going to make us safer from people who have served a prison sentence? As you pointed out, it doesn't GPS track them. So what is the point????

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    well on the bright side unemployment will go down cause they are gonna need a lot of federal agents to pull this **** off

I'm sure you realize that government jobs do not really help the economy. Like the Census workers, they don't create anything to sell. Federal agents are paid with our tax dollars, so hiring more of them makes the Government more expensive to run. The economy only suffers because our masters are spending more of our tax dollars, and eventually will require a tax hike to keep up, killing off even more of the producers of the nation.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010

For me it will never happen while Im alive.

That's all well and good until. " the gov has decided that the 30 round clip in your rifle is the root of all evil. It is now a felony. Bam!! Your now a felon. Time to get your mandatory chip!!

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Its pretty obvious that the Gov will have "RFID readers" at every intersection and in every building to keep track of everyone.

It really gets me when folks cry "tin foil hats!"

Look at all the govt things that have been rammed down our throats and Govt programs that have devolved into oppression and remember the folks who cried "tin foil hats!" when patriots stood against those programs at their inception.

Any thing that can be turned against the citizens, WILL be turned against them if the wrong people get into power. History proves it.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    The implantable device that the bill refers to is a lifesustaining device, such as an artificial heart, NOT implanting an RFID chip in everyone. The healthcare bill has a lot more hidden suprises to come out of it, but let's not pass on false information to attack this bill with. Was that even the version of the bill that passed?

This healthcare bill was the worst bill to ever come out of Congress. From what I understand on reading the medical device class ii, is that the Gov't will create a database to be able to read every device that has been implanted or will be implanted. Could this wording lead to a microchip down the road? Yes it could, these bills that come out of Congress are worded in such a way that it is not exactly clear what they mean, or what it will mean in the future.

The Gov't taking control of healthcare and creating a Gov't database of everyone's medical records is terrifying. We as citizens have been fighting against the insurance companies being able to look at medical records, but now this bill handed it over to the Gov't who will be the insurance company in about five years from now. The Gov't will find anyway it can to refuse patients treatments because the Gov't is in debt over its head currently, just wait until it really needs to start cutting its budget...

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    I will never let ANYBODY put a implant in me while I am still alive and breathing they will have to do it after I am dead and pry the gun from my cold dead fingers! This is severely scary stuff folks and I have known it was coming, Mark of the beast!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    i will fight till my last breath before myself wife and kids get this implanted ,i will never have the mark.

No, sir. You will gain life by refusing the mark, even if your body ends. Those who accept the mark gain a few more breaths only, but in the end they will be truly dead.

Top Bottom