• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    A meth couple thought they got trapped in a closet for two days. They were "rescued" when they were found and arrested for trespassing. As it turns out, the closet opens from the inside:

Florida Couple Arrested After Trapped In Closet For Two Days

And human feces were found in the closet:

John Arwood Amber Campbell arrested after being trapped in a closet at Daytona State College - Orlando Sentinel

Don't do drugs, boys and girls, or you could end up thinking that you got locked in a closet, taking dumps in front of your meth lover, and living with that excrement for days.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I heard about this on the radio but had to laugh when I saw the Yahoo link. Of course there's going to be human feces in the closet where two idiots spent two days. I bet if they break out a black light they'll find more than feces.:wrongdoor:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This reminds me of two stories, one funny, one not so funny.

1. In college one of my roommates got so drunk that when he left a party he got lost on the walk home. In his drunken wisdom he decided he could take a "short cut" by climbing over an 8 foot tall barbed wire fence. He was arrested a short time later after being found stumbling around inside the grounds of the Pittsburgh Zoo.

2. A guy I knew from high school did in fact somehow get locked inside of a dorm room bathroom his freshman year of college (different school from me, but story was verified). It happened to be over Thanksgiving break so all of his roommates had left for the week to see family.

It was an out of state school so he was not expected home, so no one knew he was trapped. Because it was before cell phones he had no way of calling anyone. He was stuck in the inner room (just shower, toilet, sink) for more than 6 days until a roommate returned.

Top Bottom