• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Evansville, Indiana 47715 If someone decides to go tell the hostess you are looking for Alan and Lou

NYFELON and myself will be at Bob Evans on Greenriver rd, south of Morgan Ave and North of the Lloyd Expressway, tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M.. Anyone that thinks they can make it post up here and we shall save the appropriate seats.

Last edited:

alloutjdm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Knox County
    green river would be in evansville...i might be able to make it im about 45 mins away...since my town doesnt have any good breakfast place besides dennys

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    And he's going to subject him to Boob Evans. Yuck. There has to be a good breakfast restaurant in that town. With real food.

Don't be so hard on the boy. Hornady would take him to Golden Corral....for Thanksgiving.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Evansville, Indiana 47715

NYFELON and myself will be at Bob Evans on Greenriver rd, south of Morgan Ave and North of the Lloyd Expressway, tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M.. Anyone that thinks they can make it post up here and we shall save the appropriate seats.
    Will you be signing autographs? What about photo opportunities? Do they serve crushed, or cubed ice?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I like Bob Evans, it is better than IHOP. I guess I could try and talk my mom into hosting breakfast :D But if too many people showed up she would not be happy

And remember everyone, that is CENTRAL TIME.

Not as good as Inlumi, that place is the bee's knees

Sorry to say at that time I will be selling a rifle to another INGOer. Good excuse.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Evansville, Indiana 47715

Save me a seat.. It's been a long time since I had a good breakfast. (don't tell my wife).

They serve beer, right? :laugh:

Other than your bunny ears... how will I know you?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Save me a seat.. It's been a long time since I had a good breakfast. (don't tell my wife).

They serve beer, right? :laugh:

Other than your bunny ears... how will I know you?

He'll be the guy with the hardened, foaming at the mouth criminal.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    And remember everyone, that is CENTRAL TIME.

Not as good as Inlumi, that place is the bee's knees

Sorry to say at that time I will be selling a rifle to another INGOer. Good excuse.
    Pretty sad i didn't think about Inlumi's considering the owners live across the street from me. If anyone does show up I will tell the hostess to keep there might be a person or two looking for Alan and Lou

Top Bottom