• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Things are happening at a pace I could never imagine. Obama is making changes at an unprecedented rate. The media is constantly reporting on something new and outrageous. It seems to be creating a perfect storm. WE are being smothered by the sands of this storm. They wanna raise taxes... And tax home grown food. (yes im serious)energy prices are high and they are planning to put them through the roof. Food prices are increasing constantly.....famine anyone? and a huge number of other necessities are raising in price. People will soon have to start borrowing just to survive daily life. Cant any one not see a hidden agenda coming to light? I do. I can see that by blinding everyone and keeping them self centered. They keep us from standing united. I can see people of good standing being pushed harder to go into debt. And I see the poor being pushed harder into the system. Any one know some one on the system? Well I do. And the system is designed to keep you Dependant on it..... the point is in both cases, both the rich and the poor will end up the same way. Being owned by the government. I believe they are forcing people together to form 2 new classes the slaves and the masters. And are using the media's sandstorm to further hide and dilute the apearance of this agenda.

Top Bottom