• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hountzmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    SE Indiana
    I have for sale some books that I used to study for and pass the Professional Engineering Exam. :rockwoot:

All of these books are practice problems that are modeled after the actual problems on the test.

Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE exam. Twelfth Edition.
    Amazon Price $60.65

Six Minute Solutions HVAC
    Amazon Price $51.97

Six Minute Solutions Thermal & Fluids
    Amazon Price $52.50

Six Minute Solutions Mechanical Systems & Materials
    Amazon Price $52.50

NCEES 2008 Mechanical Practice Exam, includes morning section + all three afternoon sections.
    NCEES Price $39.95 for the current version which will only include one of the three afternoon exams.

All are in like new / lightly used condition. I used them for only one study cycle since I passed first try!

$160 shipped for all of it.

I would prefer to ship this all as one unit to save post office visits and such. I'll ship via USPS media mail.

I'll take pay-pal, personal check (must wait for it to clear) or USPS money order. Cash if you buy in person.

If you happen to be in Indiana, pretty much all over at the moment since I'm moving from the Warsaw area to the SE area, or the Cincinnati, OH area and we can meet up to exchange the books & payment I'll give you a break since I won't have to ship.

Also open to trades. Not really looking for anything in particular. Worst I can say is no.

Items are SOLD!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom