• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Yup. I got boxes of 7.62x39 Wolf for $4.99 per 20rd box.

That's $2 cheaper per box than Bradis. About the cheapest I've seen around, other than 700rd spam cans at AAC.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I don't know about 9mm and shotgun. you might check traildust. I know nyle has 9mm in stock but he's starting the gouging on .223, in about a week and a half his xm193 went up $200.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    I got a box of hyrdashocks 9mm for $34 from Nyle. Not a steal, but not much more than mailorder. Ill gladly support the little guy if its within a few bucks

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    +1

I just got back from MCSports in Bloomington and bought basic black box wolf 7.63x39 for 4.99 a box.

You know, that is 'earlier this year' prices. Really good prices. They had soft point and HPs in that box and caliber for the same price.

I checked them out when I was hunting for a scout squad M1a a while back, they had the best to offer ordered straight from their distributor.

I've bought a Springfield scout, XD40 4" service, a Henry .22mag, a revolver, etc. from them just this year. Good prices.

Andrew truly is a machine as quoted earlier. I also see Appleseed stuff there when a shoot is up. They were very receptive when I went in their to ask about placing literature for the Freedom Appleseed earlier in the year as well.

Impressive for a chain store.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    there a chain store by name only, their knowledge and dedication to guns and shooting sports is on par with the best gun shops around. that being said being a corporate store is the only thing I see holding them back at all.

Top Bottom