• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    too many "parents" want their kids to like them. they party, drink, smoke, even double date with their kids. the only thing the kids learn is getting their swerve on.

they rely on teachers to teach their children everything and don't back the teachers. i'd hear the horror stories from my mother. how parenting had shifted from raising & teaching children to blaming everyone else for the children's failure.

today's parents don't teach their kids how to read, do simple math, and write anymore. but they also fail to teach basic manners. this had made it easier for the ones who wish to destroy the entire truth of family to succeed.
    today's parents don't teach their kids
    That. Right there.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The line for the weekend beginning the afternoon of August 13 is at 67.5.

Update:

The weekend was off to a slow start, but things picked up with Sunday putting almost as many points on the board as Friday and Saturday combined.

Count currently stands at 49.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Is Chiraq FUBAR beyond relief? Why are so many Democrat controlled cities suffering like Chicago? Detroit, Wash DC, Portland, OR, Seattle, and the list goes on and on? People keep electing these worthless politicians and still wonder why their lot in life is not improving. Just saying!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note...

237045830_10224249982895881_1761037382096913611_n.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Is Chiraq FUBAR beyond relief? Why are so many Democrat controlled cities suffering like Chicago? Detroit, Wash DC, Portland, OR, Seattle, and the list goes on and on? People keep electing these worthless politicians and still wonder why their lot in life is not improving. Just saying!
    Is there a Republican led city?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    After many years in the city, I had to peace out at the tender age of 52 for many reasons, not the least of which was 'hood crime encroaching on my previously safe neighborhood. Of course my neighborhood was comprised substantially of Polish and German immigrants and their descendants, cops / firemen / other city employees and a slew of families. I miss much of it dearly, but with grade school / high school kids, I had to play it safe(r). And that corrupt, vile, entirely worthless mayor was simply the last straw.

lori fire.jpg

And with the recent interest in heyjackass.com around here, I also suggest https://cwbchicago.com/ if you like to read articles and not just graphs and charts. Both were regular viewing for me back then.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Incidents have been on the lower end of the spectrum recently.

Line for this weekend is set at 51.5
    Also, for clarrification, the official tally will include the "no accountability Monday" catagory.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    After many years in the city, I had to peace out at the tender age of 52 for many reasons, not the least of which was 'hood crime encroaching on my previously safe neighborhood. Of course my neighborhood was comprised substantially of Polish and German immigrants and their descendants, cops / firemen / other city employees and a slew of families. I miss much of it dearly, but with grade school / high school kids, I had to play it safe(r). And that corrupt, vile, entirely worthless mayor was simply the last straw.

View attachment 154048

And with the recent interest in heyjackass.com around here, I also suggest https://cwbchicago.com/ if you like to read articles and not just graphs and charts. Both were regular viewing for me back then.
    Left in '95 (Dearborn & Oak).

They offered me more money to stay . . . lol . . . no. Could not live with what I would be funding.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

A little example of ****cago "culture".

The fat *** ***** sows lining up to "twerk" is a nice touch.

It looks like that ****hole could use another of Mrs. O'Leary's Cows.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Incidents have been on the lower end of the spectrum recently.

Line for this weekend is set at 51.5
    Also, for clarrification, the official tally will include the "no accountability Monday" catagory.

Actual = 58.
    Over wins.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Politicians are funny. The voters are even funnier.

Who cauldn't figure out that the rise in violent crime in Indianapolis has the same root cause as in Chicago?

Top Bottom