• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I was wondering if a calender exists here or somewhere that lists all submitted shooting matches in the state??

I am refering to actual matches as in USPSA, IDPA, multigun/3gun, HighPower, Steel, etc. Heck I suppose it could include the SASS matches.
    I browsed the INGO events but that was more tilted to casual stuff.

It would be a true calender format with matches and times and links to the clubs for directions and more info.

Various match directors could submit the whole seasons matches or just whats planned.
    Just a thought so it would be easy to see whats up each week for easier planning. There may be matches held that people dont know about or know about till its too late.
    Just an idea.

FOUND IT! But its woefully missing a lot of stuff that I know of and Im sure there are more matches.

Last edited:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

Its got good info but not all.

I just tried adding an event for May 1st but Im not the MD. I suppose its OK to add to the calender but Id prefer to see the MDs do it if they are aware of the calender.
    The way it is I have to go to a couple sites and scribble it on my desk calender. It works but I do have a few weekends that are possibly open and if I had a reasonably close match I may go IF I KNOW ABOUT IT.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Kent,

That's my website and it goes month-to-month. May is not on there yet.

When I do the update, WVRPC USPSA and multi-gun will be on there. I do this b/c I'm a WVRPC member and have the calendar. NOT because the WVRPC MDs put me on their distribution list (they don't for some reason, despite my asking them to.).

Dave P

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    None of those events are NRA sanctioned at the present time. Although the NRA is looking into an "official" sanctioned 3 gun format.

Too bad you won't consider joining us for the reason you stated. You might have been the ONE to really make a difference.

We will continue to fight for your firearms rights, regardless.

Regards.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    None of those events are NRA sanctioned at the present time.

I'm going to drift this thread a bit.

If you have any influence at the ISRPA, can you at least suggest that non-NRA sanctioned (but sanctioned all the same) events be listed? We are all in the same boat here, aren't we? Or is the ISRPA a local extension of the national organization? Just read that it is.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I met the ISRPA president at a DNR public meeting last year or the year before when they were allowing public comment on rescinding the restriction on guns in state parks. We exchanged cards and briefly discussed getting an Indiana USPSA presence within the organization (I was a member then too), much like the IDPA presence (which is also not an NRA-sanctioned event, nor is the cowboy action shooting) and he seemed amenable to it. When I tried to follow-up after our first meeting, he never responded to any emails. I tried.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    None of those events are NRA sanctioned at the present time. Although the NRA is looking into an "official" sanctioned 3 gun format.

Too bad you won't consider joining us for the reason you stated. You might have been the ONE to really make a difference.

We will continue to fight for your firearms rights, regardless.

Regards.
    Im a life NRA member and have meaning to join the Indana site as well. Just hadnt gotten around to it.

Top Bottom