• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    My brother said he wanted to buy this gun, but I gave him 6 months and I still have it so here we are! The only trade interest I have is an AR in 5.56. It is tapped for a scope and I will include a rail.
    This is a post-Remington buyout gun made with true marlin parts. It is REP stamped on the barrel, not JM. Receiver is not laser etched and it is a 91xxxxx serial number. Remington made parts start with MR before the serial number. So to clarify, this gun was assembled by Remington but the parts were made at the original marlin factory before the buyout. The 91 indicates the receiver was made in 2009, the year prior to the buyout. Remington used marlin's left over stock before making their own receivers and barrels. New factory guns start with serial numbers MR90, 89, 88. Hopefully that clears up any confusion as to why I say true marlin parts! The gun is not perfect, but it's not heavily damaged either.

Trade value is $700, cash value $650. I have watched the price of these over the last few months and they keep climbing because there has not been a production run of the 357 in years.

bD6fJH

b5bQkx
    Optimized_IMG_0973.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom