Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    SOLD!!

LNIB Marlin 1894 44 Mag with Nikon 4x32 scope. Asking 550.00

I bought this for my father back in October for his birthday for hunting season. We had a deal going on a camper I was selling so he traded me this back to take some money off camper. So technically I have paid for this rifle twice...LOL

It was purchased by me at the Outdoorsman brand new. It has had a total of 4 rounds down range when pop sighted it in before he took it hunting. He never dropped a deer so no more rounds were spent in it. It comes with everything in photos which include as follows.

Rifle cleaning kit with cabinet and gun holder
    Includes wipes and oil etc.
    1 full box of ammo(craps expensive)
    Cammo soft rifle case
    Scope

I'm not 100% sure if dad has the original box I took over when I gave it to him but I will check.

Asking 550.00 for this considering it's practically new, has a decent scope, the gun cleaning kit etc all with it and considering it's minimal rounds down the pipe.

FTF Indianapolis area, prefer West Side but will drive a short distance to meet at a public location. I have sold and bought on here several times before so If I say I will be some where to meet someone I am punctual, I ask that the buyer does the same and not waste each others time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom