• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Hey thought i would let anyone in marion now that i just caught two guys getting into my dads truck (in daylight). I confronted them and they acted like they wanted to be aggressive at first but calmed down and started throwing out BS excuses about why they were in our truck. figured id let you guys and gals know just in case they get aggressive next time. It was two guys a tall heavy set african american and shorter white guy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Too bad you didn't have a camera handy so you could have taken a picture or videoed them for an investigation.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I let a cop buddy of mine know. I was sitting out in the backyard i saw them looking at the truck they went to the back and looked into the bed i didnt say anything then because we are used to folks looking back there since we throw scrap metal in there. Then they walked back to the front and put their hand where the door and cab meet (im assuming to suppress the sound of it unlatching) and opened it and then got in. I jumped up and started yellin at them to get out of my (dads) truck. They said they were leaving a phone number, but it took them a couple attempts to get the story straight. They left when they saw me getting my phone out to take their pics. I didn't have a gun on me unfortunately, not because i would have shot them because i wouldn't have but to reduce the number of "oh my god this guy could beat into a pulp" thoughts that were racing through my head lol. But i did go grab a handgun (not my BP) and go back out and sit next to my fire.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Well it just even more weird. A guy with a trailer just came up to my house wanting to pick up my dads truck because someone said he could have it. the police are on their way.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    did you hear the "Twilight Zone" theme song?

No but i heard the theme song to cops as i don my body armor loaded a tactical shotgun and put on a bullet proof cup to go fight criminal scum:ar15: Ok I lied i just wore blue jeans and a flannel shirt and called the cops:(:):.

Dad is kinda passive and sees the best in everything so he is giving all involved the benefit of the doubt but is still keeping an eye out. I on the other hand question everything and everyone and want to find these guys and call in an airstrike on their house.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    He bought the truck probably 10-12 years ago and paid in full at the time. Everything is good on it financially that was the first thing the cop asked too. The first 2 guys were pretty sketchy looking but the guy with the trailer seemed like an honest guy that got caught up in whatever this is. We told the guy with the trailer whats going on and he seemed confused and said he was going to go home and call the police too.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So, what's taking so long for someone to post a spoof thread? "I took a buddy to Marion to pick up his father's truck and this crazy guy..."

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Havent heard or seen anything yet been watching the truck hoping if they come back we can catch them. the police say it sounds like a really ballsy theft attempt.

Top Bottom