• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Marion County Fish and Game will be holding our monthly member meetings on the first Tuesday of each month. The membership meeting for May is Tuesday, May 4th at 7:30 pm. Please show up early if you'd like to sign up for a new membership. This is a great time to stop by the club to pay your dues, and to go through our safety training.

We are a shooting range on the West Side of Indianapolis (7052 Crawfordsville Rd.). MCF&G offers a variety of shooting sports including Trap, Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins, Muzzle Loader, Juniors League and a host of others. Our goal is to continuously improve our club and to provide a financially stable club for future generations. More information is available on our website: www.IndyRange.com

Dues are $100/year with a $25 initiation fee for new members. Members are welcome to bring guests, provided that they pay a $10 (per visit) temporary membership fee. Membership at MCF&G covers the member, his/her spouse and any children (under the age of 18) in the household. Members also enjoy discounts on entry fees for events (Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins, Trap, etc.) held at the club.

MCF&G offers a 100 yard range where you can shoot handguns, rifles chambered in traditional handgun calibers, shotguns and muzzle loaders.

Please visit our website for any details, or feel free to post here with any questions.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    I have a box full of stickers that can be used as targets, I am going to leave them at the range for free emergency targets for those who get there and realize they don't have targets. They might also make good airgun targets Chizzle, best part is they are free and abundent from my work.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Safety Training

Is the only way to join is to come to a meeting? I work 3-11 every day

MCFG requires all new members to go through our safety orientation, which typcially takes 30-60 minutes. Since we have so many club members, it's very difficult for the volunteers on our Board to make special cases to provide safety orientation for 1 new member. If you can get off work so you can attend 1 club meeting (for your initial safety orientation) you shouldn't need to attend another one.

Sincerely,
    Chuck

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks Jason!

Thanks Jason! Please let the Board know that you're dropping them off, so that they can put some of them out. My only caution is, that we occasionally have people "donate" big piles of stuff (cardboard, carpet, etc.) by just dumping them on the shooting line, but then the stuff gets blown away, rained on, etc. Making sure that you donate through the proper channels (letting the Board know) helps us get the best use out of your generosity.

Sincerely,
    Chuck

I have a box full of stickers that can be used as targets, I am going to leave them at the range for free emergency targets for those who get there and realize they don't have targets. They might also make good airgun targets Chizzle, best part is they are free and abundent from my work.

salamander42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is the only way to join is to come to a meeting? I work 3-11 every day

I work a 12-8:30 shift, so I feel your pain. I took a half day off on Tuesday and went to the meeting and joined up. If you didn't make it on Tuesday, I highly recommend trying to make it next month. I didn't stick around to chat with anyone 'cause I was starving, but the property is awesome, the range is awesome, and it seemed like a bunch of really nice folks out there. Though I don't want too many others who work late shifts joining up. . . I'm looking forward to getting out there in the morning during the week and I'm hoping it won't be too crowded. ;)

bytecafe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New and Struggling

At the AR Build I was told the new member meetings were held the second tuesday of the month and took an application. completed the application and just found out the meeting was held the first Tuesday of the month.

Where on the INGO site is the meeting announcements, or the schedule? It was not easy for me, and hope its just me and not other looking for this information as well as I want the group to grow.

Please help with where the meeting(s) information is/are posted so I can stay in touch.

Also, is there a sign up for a reminder meeting alert? This might be good as well.

Thanks, Rick Cass

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    At the AR Build I was told the new member meetings were held the second tuesday of the month and took an application. completed the application and just found out the meeting was held the first Tuesday of the month.

Where on the INGO site is the meeting announcements, or the schedule? It was not easy for me, and hope its just me and not other looking for this information as well as I want the group to grow.

Please help with where the meeting(s) information is/are posted so I can stay in touch.

Also, is there a sign up for a reminder meeting alert? This might be good as well.

Thanks, Rick Cass

www.indyrange.com
    Click on the "schedule" on the left side of the home page.

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    sorry to bring an older thread back, but i was wondering if there was any way to join the range without making it to a Tuesday meeting, i attend school full time, and have never had a chance to make it to one of the meetings the first Tuesday of the month because i take evening classes. I would really like to join, just wondering if there were any options for someone like me....

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    sorry to bring an older thread back, but i was wondering if there was any way to join the range without making it to a Tuesday meeting, i attend school full time, and have never had a chance to make it to one of the meetings the first Tuesday of the month because i take evening classes. I would really like to join, just wondering if there were any options for someone like me....

With 600+ members, it is very difficult for us to make special trips to perform safety training. If you can email the Board Members on our "Contacts" page of www.IndyRange.com we'll see what we can do.

Top Bottom