• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    We've been working to create a map for finding INGO advertiser tables at the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show. The locations are still trickling in, and we will be updating it regularly as our advertisers setup their tables.

You will notice the maps use a cartesian coordinate system. This is still a work in progress, but hopefully it will help you to find some of our advertisers at the show!

See the attached .PDF Map File.

Last UPDATE: 06/02

Attachments

• INGO_MAP_1500_2013.pdf
      697.1 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Very neat... I know I always had a hard time finding certain tables/vendors so I ended up just walking around *everywhere* until I found them.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I think you have to have a Google account and sign in... that's the only way I could view it.

Hmm...
    I tested this on a couple computers/ipads without any google account/sign in successfully. Let me know of any other issues so I can try to resolve them.

edit: fixeded it (maybe).

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    It will open on my I phone but not on the desktop. It does look like some sort of proprietary google software to open it.

Edit:
    Well I got it to open by signing in on my Google account.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hmm...
    I tested this on a couple computers/ipads without any google account/sign in successfully. Let me know of any other issues so I can try to resolve them.

edit: fixeded it (maybe).
    Today it opened for me without doing anything extra, but I don't know if it's because I signed in to google (which I never do) the other day or what. At any rate, glad it seems to be working now. Thanks! :)

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    FYI I think it may be a Firefox issue. I am able to open in Google Docs but to print the map I need to open with Adobe. Firefox told me this so it must be so. Thank you for doing this, It is much appreciated.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Previously I had permissions available only to those who used the link. I've since changed permissions to EVERYONE.

You should be able to print or download (upper left corner in the google docs site). It would be nicer if the map opened in acrobat (or right click link and choose save as). I chose google docs because I can update the map, without having to change the link after each update.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Thank you! I've looked at handgungrips.com on line for some time, and it's good to know that they will be there and where I can find them.

Oh, wait, I guess the "N/A" means they won't be there.

Still a handy map.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Some advertisers have not responded or given their locations within the facility. As such we have been unable to add them to the map. My hope is that even if someone does not get listed/updated, they could still indicated their coordinates so members could find their table.

We now have the pdf map attached to the 1st Post, so hopefully no more issues with being able to open/view it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom